Ariens APEX 52 - Zero Turn Mower
The APEX powers through the toughest mowing environments with the strength of professional engineering and the comfort you expect from an Ariens. As a zero-turn, the APEX is in a class by itself with intuitive controls for precision performance.
- Featuring a 132cm (52") fabricated deck that’s 14cm (5½") deep and made of 10-gauge steel
- Powerful 726cc Kawasaki® FR691 V-Twin engine
- Fully tubular steel frame; self-adjusting belt technology; high-back padded seat and armrests; foot-operated deck lift
Disclaimer: Pictures/specification/price should be seen as a guide and not reflective of the final product. Updated 28/05/21
FULL TUBULAR FRAME
The fully tubular steel frame rails are strong and more resistant to stresses to support loads of the machine with unprecedented strength and stability.
The thick 10-gauge steel deck is welded together for superior strength, durability and impact resistance.
BELT TENSION TECHNOLOGY
The self-adjusting belt keeps the tension constant to maximise belt life, minimise wear and maintain a consistent, quality cut.
DECK LIFT SYSTEM
The foot-operated deck lift system and simple pin selection provide easy adjustment between 15 cutting positions in 6mm increments.
DECK ACCESS PANEL
Easy access to blade spindles and belts for quicker and more thorough cleaning.
PADDED SEAT AND ARMRESTS
Plush, adjustable high-back seat with padded armrests allows for longer use in greater comfort.
|Type||Ride-on, Ride-on Rotary|
|Engine Power||Kawasaki® FR691 V-Twin|
|Cylinder displacement||726 cc|
|Fuel tank capacity||18.9 litres|
|speed forward, min-max||8mph|
|speed reverse, min-max||4mph|
|Cutting width||132 cm (52 in)|
|Cutting height (min/max)||3.8 cm (1.5 in) - 12.7 cm (5 in)|
|Cutting height adjustment||15|
|Overall Dimensions||200.6 cm (79 in) L x 170 cm (67 in) W x 119.3 cm (47 in) H|
|Blade Type||Blade tip speed: 17,500 rpm|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.