Amazone Profihopper PH 1500 SmartLine 4WDi
The high class, high performance self-propelled mower
The Profihopper 1500 SmartLine self-propelled mower, with its intelligent 4WDi all-wheel-drive system, offers a professional, high performance machine with the ultimate in output. Thanks to a working speed of up to 10 km/h and a cutting width of 1.50 m, area outputs of up to 15,000 m²; per hour are possible. And the Profihopper is so versatile, be it for mowing, scarifying, mulching or the collection of leaves, horse droppings or any other rubbish for that matter.
Your benefits at a glance
- Out-front cutting deck in 1.50 m working width with integrated PowerCompactor collecting and conveying system, consisting of longitudinal and cross conveyor augers providing the highest work rates
- SmartCut exact cut rotor with chevron blade arrangement – for an improved cutting- and collecting quality and for a reduced noise emission
- Versatile application over the entire year: scarifying, mowing or the collection of leaves, horse droppings or any other rubbish
- Comfortable, quick and high – high-lift discharge of up to 2.50 m
- Operation in any weather, both in short and long grass – extremely robust and reliable technology
- State-of-the-art and efficient engine technology (34 kW/45.6 HP), STAGE V without DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid)
- The large 50 litre fuel tank ensures long working days without interruption
- Top performance: working speeds of up to 10 km/h guarantee the maximum efficiency
- Intelligent 4WDi all-wheel drive with 0-turning circle – for more manoeuvrability and safety in all terrains, even on slopes
- Blade change without tools – quick, simple and safe!
|Model||PH 1500 4WDi|
|Fuel tank capacity||55 litres|
|speed forward, min-max||0-20km/h forwards|
|speed reverse, min-max||0-8km/h backwards|
|Transmission Type||Hydrostatic drive with double piston pump with electronic control|
|Cutting height adjustment||0-90mm|
|Collecting box capacity||Collection hopper capacity: 1,100 litres (equivalent to 1,600 litres of normal capacity)|
|Overall Dimensions||3.4m (L) x 1.8m (W) x 2.2m (H)|
|Blade Type||H77 Sharpened wing blades|
|No. of Blades||44 pairs|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.